WHAT? Swedish Trunk Show event
WHO? Trust Fund Boutique in collaboration with the Swedish Embassy
WHERE? Trust Fund Boutique 493 Sussex Drive
WHEN? Wednesday, March 26th, from 6-9PM
***EVENT MIGHT BECOME INVITE ONLY, SIGN UP TO THE TRUST FUND MAILING LIST ON THEIR SITE AT WWW.TRUSTFUNDBOUTIQUE.COM.
They might send another email to RSVP to the event.Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you!
WHY? TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND ACCORDING TO AN OTTAWA STREET STYLE FAN
5) To my knowledge, or perhaps I haven’t dug deep enough into your archives and in which case I apologize, you haven’t given any kudos to Tiger of Sweden or Tretorn. These two amazing lines are gaining great momentum: Tiger is very unique and while Tretorn’s boots are so cute, durable and affordable. They will both also showcase new items currently unavailable in Ottawa.
4) Nudies is going to arrive with some new styles that aren’t currently available in the store so it’s a great chance to see what other great denim they have to offer. This would be a great way to update the Nudies section of your website!
3) Each designer will offer a gift with purchase. For instance, Nudie is going to have Tshirts and boxer briefs on hand. Who doesn’t like getting presents?
2) …and who doesn’t like nibbling and sipping away on yummy appetizers and drinks? Not to mention that the embassy will bring along plenty of people from their Swedish posse, and the Swedes are known to be quite a yummy bunch themselves!
1) Why not ponder a little more on your “What can the Swedes not do?” query written under the February 17th posting for ‘Love is shit, it’s only trouble. Julian Red’. Indeed!